Friday, December 13, 2013

Baby clothes quilt- not going to lie. I LOVE this idea. I can't sew worth a squat, but I think I can talk my mom into helping me with it. Such a great way to keep baby's favorite outfits! :)

Same thing as the last pin...just can't decide between the light blue and the teal. Baby Girl Clothes Onesie Organic Cotton Newborn by TheCuddleLoom, $35.00
Same thing as the last pin...just can't decide between the light blue and the teal. Baby Girl Clothes Onesie Organic Cotton Newborn by TheCuddleLoom, $35.00

Download whole gallery
Take off the closet doors for the crib space since you only need a dresser for sweet little baby clothes! Cute use of the space & makes more useable space in the room
Take off the closet doors for the crib space since you only need a dresser for sweet little baby clothes! Cute use of the space & makes more useable space in the room

Download whole gallery
Baby clothes quilt- not going to lie. I LOVE this idea. I can't sew worth a squat, but I think I can talk my mom into helping me with it. Such a great way to keep baby's favorite outfits! :)
Baby clothes quilt- not going to lie.  I LOVE this idea. I can't sew worth a squat, but I think I can talk my mom into helping me with it. Such a great way to keep baby's favorite outfits! :)

Download whole gallery
Cute baby
Cute baby

Download whole gallery
Baby Boy Hat Newborn
Baby Boy Hat Newborn

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment