Saturday, December 21, 2013

Baby Girl Onesie Dress... take onesie, cut off at empire waist, leaving enough for seam, stitch onesie to gathered fabric, add elastic at bottom and embellish. LOVE IT!

baby girl
baby girl

Download whole gallery
My kids will thank me for making them so cute ... Thanks Pinterest
My kids will thank me for making them so cute ... Thanks Pinterest

Download whole gallery
kiss me
kiss me

Download whole gallery
Baby Girl Onesie Dress... take onesie, cut off at empire waist, leaving enough for seam, stitch onesie to gathered fabric, add elastic at bottom and embellish. LOVE IT!
Baby Girl Onesie Dress... take onesie, cut off at empire waist, leaving enough for seam, stitch onesie to gathered fabric, add elastic at bottom and embellish.  LOVE IT!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment