Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas DOODLE Paints- the texture and consistency of this paint allows kids to easily draw & doodle holiday art. It is fun to squirt and pour and can be used to make homemade window stickers, too! Stick & re-stick for endless FUN. {My kids LOVE this paint!}

Tessa and Shelby WILL have this shirt but it will say "Sorry fellas. My dad, My mom, Paw Paw, Maw Maw, Lissy, Uncle Chris, Uncle Brad, Uncle Donald, Aunt Shelley, and Uncle Trey says I cant date. NEVER EVER!!" @Crystal Chou Barnhill
Tessa and Shelby WILL have this shirt but it will say "Sorry fellas. My dad, My mom, Paw Paw, Maw Maw, Lissy, Uncle Chris, Uncle Brad, Uncle Donald, Aunt Shelley, and Uncle Trey says I cant date.         NEVER EVER!!" @Crystal Chou Barnhill

Download whole gallery
Baby Boy Valentines Day onesie/vest/bowtie
Baby Boy Valentines Day onesie/vest/bowtie

Download whole gallery
Christmas DOODLE Paints- the texture and consistency of this paint allows kids to easily draw & doodle holiday art. It is fun to squirt and pour and can be used to make homemade window stickers, too! Stick & re-stick for endless FUN. {My kids LOVE this paint!}
Christmas DOODLE Paints- the texture and consistency of this paint allows kids to easily draw & doodle holiday art.  It is fun to squirt and pour and can be used to make homemade window stickers, too!  Stick & re-stick for endless FUN.  {My kids LOVE this paint!}

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment