Saturday, December 14, 2013

Customizable Printable - "Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love."

cutie
cutie

Download whole gallery
Cardigan onesie!
Cardigan onesie!

Download whole gallery
Customizable Printable - "Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love."
Customizable Printable - "Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love."

Download whole gallery
Baby clothing - livelovewear.com/...
Baby clothing - livelovewear.com/...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment