Sunday, December 22, 2013

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. One of the reasons Trent and I started talking to each other was because one day, I plucked up the courage to say to him, "I like your shirt." The shirt he was wearing was a Nirvana shirt. They're our favorite band, and I can only HOPE that Piper loves them when she gets older. ;)

New Baby Boy Clothes // Vintage Inspired Bow Tie by wildjuniper, $19.00
New Baby Boy Clothes // Vintage Inspired Bow Tie by wildjuniper, $19.00

Download whole gallery
baby boy outfit! So cute! Not sure if we are having a boy or girl but if it is a boy this is an outfit I would definitely buy.
baby boy outfit! So cute! Not sure if we are having a boy or girl but if it is a boy this is an outfit I would definitely buy.

Download whole gallery
Cardigan Bowtie Onesie Limeade Bowtie Navy Cardigan for a Preppy Baby Boy via Etsy--so cute. And I refuse to have a baby board so yes its going on accessories. A baby is an accessory right?
Cardigan Bowtie  Onesie Limeade Bowtie Navy Cardigan for a Preppy Baby Boy via Etsy--so cute.  And I refuse to have a baby board so yes its going on accessories.  A baby is an accessory right?

Download whole gallery
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. One of the reasons Trent and I started talking to each other was because one day, I plucked up the courage to say to him, "I like your shirt." The shirt he was wearing was a Nirvana shirt. They're our favorite band, and I can only HOPE that Piper loves them when she gets older. ;)
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. One of the reasons Trent and I started talking to each other was because one day, I plucked up the courage to say to him, "I like your shirt." The shirt he was wearing was a Nirvana shirt. They're our favorite band, and I can only HOPE that Piper loves them when she gets older. ;)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment